Norwegian Information Security Conference
Call for papers
The 8th Norwegian Information Security Conference, NISK 2015, takes place at Ålesund University College in Ålesund in the period 23 – 25 November 2015. NISK 2015 is organised in conjunction with NIK 2015 and NOKOBIT 2015, and is sponsored by the FRISC network for national ICT security research, funded by the Norwegian Research Council NFR. NISK brings together people working in ICT security mainly from the national community, but also from the international community.
We invite researchers, practitioners, Master’s and PhD students to submit contributions to NISK 2015. Master’s students in particular – who normally do not publish at conferences – are encouraged to submit papers describing their Master’s thesis work. Independent reviewers will review all submissions. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings by Bibsys Open Journal Systems. NISK publications give publication points at level 1.
NISK 2014 invites full length paper submissions that report ongoing or finished research (maximal 12 pages), or short papers of early stage work (maximal 4 pages). Student submissions can be either long or short papers, and up to four accepted student submissions will receive support in the form of conference fee waivers. Papers can be written in Norwegian or English and should be formatted according to the NIK layout. Papers formatted with LaTeX can use the NIK LaTeX class. Papers formatted with MSWord, OpenOffice or other word processing tool should follow the guidelines below:
- Right and left margins: 3.0 cm
- Top and bottom margins: 2.5 cm
- Use the font Times New Roman or other easily legible font with the following
- Title: 16 pt bold
- Author names: 14 pt
- Author affiliation: 12 pt
- Abstract: 12 pt
- Section titles: 16 pt bold, numbered
- Subsection titles: 14 pt bold, numbered or unnumbered
- Subsubsecton titles: 12 pt italics
- Body text: 12 pt
- No page header or footer
- No page number
- Front page must contain footnote with text: Presented at the Norwegian Information Security Conference 2015 (NISK-2015). (Om artikkelen er på norsk skal teksten være. Presentert på Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse 2015 (NISK-2015).)
- Printing is B/W, so graphics should have grey tones. Colours will be transformed to grey tones.
Submissions must be original and not be published or submitted for publication elsewhere. To submit your paper log in to the NISK2015 submission page on EasyChair. Accepted papers must be presented at the conference. At least one author of each accepted paper must register to attend the conference. Any paper without a registered author will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Submission deadline: 31 August 2015
- Review notification: 21 September 2015
- Final version due: 9 October 2015